Thursday, January 18, 2007

A Typical Day At Booker High School.

A typical day at Booker High School starts out with me waking up at 6:30 a.m getting ready. After I'm done getting ready I make sure that my niece is up and ready for school, then I leave. Now I'm off for first block which is Biology sit in there and do my work and take notes. After first block I'm on my way to second block which Spanish two as usually I do my work. I kinda like this class because we play games. But the game we play are mostly to learn our Spanish vocabulary and knowing how to say it in a complete sentence. Finally my favorite class of the day English two even through I still have one more class to go. This is the best class out of all my classes it's very interesting, we do a lot of neat things in English two like this. Finally I get to have a break and eat, that's right it's lunch time.I usually eat school lunch or buy pizza from the alley cart after I'm done eating I'll probably hang out with my friends or just chill by myself and read my book or something. Now I'm almost through I have one more class to go to which is my reading class it's easy because we really don't do much but READ! We do take notes and get packets that we work on for two or three days it depends on when they're due to turn in and finally the bell rings and 2:15 p.m letting everyone know school is over. From here I go home and relax, that's only if I don't have to go to work. So that's a day for me at Booker High School.

No comments: