Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Egyptin Literaure

2.) In Book Of The Dead I think the tone of the story is very serious. It seems that he's being very concerned about his situation. So that he can get his blessing for the next world.

3.) I think the reason Ra should be praised is because the people believe that he brings life and and joy to everything.

4.)In "I'm going downstream" I think she thinks that way because her love isn't never home with her ,he's always working or out somewhere doing something. So she dreams about hem getting married and think things will be different.

6.)I think the speaker in "I'm going downstream on Kingwater Canal" gave me the strongest sense of the speaker. The speaker shows a lot of emotion when she talks about her belove and ho she dreams they will get married.

7.) A difference between the two poems is that in "Whenever I leave you , I go out of breath" She talks about leaving her love, when she dies and how she going to miss her love. In "I'm going down downstream on Kingwater Canal" she talks about her and her love getting married and being together.

8.)Well their attitudes compare to my society because they talk as if they talk to their god like my family talk to our god about our problems, and concerns in life and praise him for our blessing like Nu did in the first story.

No comments: