Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Think Through Mahabarata

1.) my reaction to Arjuna was a very strong person, that everyone knows well and is the best of at what he does.

3.) The qualities that I think was admired in ancient India are his devotion to his guru, his excellence, and him being a outstanding warrior.


4.)My opinion on Drona as a teacher is that he was a good teacher with a lot of wisdom to give Arjuna and the other warriors.

5.) I think Indian parents still tell their children this story because it's a very good story about warriors and how strong the warriors were and how they don't give up easy.

6) Drona remind me of other warriors/gods that I have read about like Odyssey and how he's very smart and tends to out smart his enemies all the time even when you think his enemies have him.


7.) Well I think that the story is some what true not all the way true I don't know why I think this but I just do.


No comments: