Friday, February 9, 2007

Poetry Of Ancient Rome

1. I think the advice that was given in the poems was good advice. It makes you think about how you should live your life as you read.

2. The advice given in "Seize The Day" is to live each day as one and not think about tomorrow.

3. I think that the speaker means that you should have your own role and not be a follower. If you respect others they should do the same unto you.


5. The poems all teach you good advice that you can use to better yourself in life. The poems give delight by being short almost like songs. The poems also give delight by the way they are written in the way showing grace, charm, and the precision of language.

6. I find the image of Better to Live, Licinius... because it shows everyone doing their own thing and living their lives the way they want to live them.

7. I think that Seize the Day gives the best advise, it tells you that you should live life to the fullest and not think about tomorrow worry about today and live life the way you want.

8. Yes I agree, I think it means that you should have goals for yourself in life.

No comments: