Monday, February 26, 2007

Writing Options ( The Pillow Book)

February 16, 2007
Got a paper saying that I have fulfilled the first eligibility requirement to be in the National Honor Society. I went home and told my parents and they were happy for me and told me to fill out the papers and see if I get accept.



February 18, 2007
Got three comments from the residents at work saying that I'm a very good and polite waitress. I was surprise at first because I didn't even see anyone writing any comments nor put any comment papers in the comment box from my quad.

February 20, 2007
Just before school was out the fire alarm went off and we thought it was a fire at first but then we thought maybe someone pull it because no teacher or principal would pull it two minutes before class, well that's what I was thinking to myself.

The Students
The students that are in my four classes are good kids. You know how you can have through trouble makers or through smart mouthed ones that talk back to the teacher, well I don't have none of them in my class at least I think so. I like that because that way everyone gets the help that they might need and there's no distractions in class. I get alone with all my peers in my classes which is a good thing. So through are the Booker High Students that I see everyday for five days a week.

BHS Teachers
When It comes to Booker Highs Teachers what can I say...Well my teacher's that I have are very helpful and nice. But I have this one teacher that's the nicest her name is Mrs. Postell. She different for most teachers and that's a good thing. Most teachers just give you your work and tell you what needs to be done. But It's different with Mrs. Postell I love her class and the things we do in her class, like Blogger.com where we get to write our opinions on different topics. The one thing that I love about Mrs. Postell is that she very open and involve with her students. I never seen a teacher that's so involve with her students like Mrs. Postell. When I found out that she was teacher of the month all I could say is that she deserve it even through I haven't even known her for that long. If I could pick any teacher at Booker High School as my mentor I would pick Mrs. Postell or Mr. Patterson because they're real down to earth as teachers and most teachers aren't that way.

No comments: